Professional Kitchen Cabinet Painting In Chicago
Breathe new life into your cabinets with our professional painting services! Boca Cabinets is your source for comprehensive cabinet services in the Chicagoland area, from custom designing your paint color scheme to installing your cabinets to your exact specifications.
Choose Boca Cabinets for cabinet painting and enjoy:
- New looking cabinets at a fraction of the cost
- Stylish and affordable options for cabinet painting
- Creative cabinet design services
- 5-Star craftsmanship and customer service
Check out our customer guide here!
How Our Design Experts Streamline the Process
A design consultation helps us understand your needs, so our experts can offer different options for your kitchen cabinet makeover. Picking the right shade for your kitchen can feel like a huge task, but our team of experts will help you through the process to choose a cabinet color that stands the test of time.
From there, our cabinet painting process starts with removing cabinet doors and organizing the hardware. Your doors are then transported to our shop, and we spend the next two days priming, sanding, and spraying all of the cabinetry. The entire process takes around a week.
After the professional painting is completed, we clean up any remaining debris, leaving you with peace of mind and a look you love. It only takes one call to go from dreary to inspiring with our innovative and affordable services, so contact us today to get started!
Free Design Service
Color Options to Create Cabinets You Want to Show Off
Do you have a vision for your custom cabinets? Here are some questions to get your ideas flowing:
- Do you want to include accents with a combination of lighter and darker colors highlighting other features in the space?
- What kind of lighting does the kitchen have? The color you choose will affect the expansiveness of the room.
- Do you have any personal preferences? You will enjoy your kitchen day in and day out, so you want to pick something you like.
If you need inspiration, visiting a Sherwin-Williams store and picking up a few swatches can help you narrow your options. It's recommended to look at the colors during the day and night to ensure they are a good fit. Once you have selected your choice, we can schedule you quickly for your upgrade!
Cabinet Painting Before And After